Re: CvPcb Save

Just my 2 cents…
I would immediately write back any change in cvpcb to schematic.
I never understood why I have to hit the button to do that.
There is no PCB preview or something like that in cvpcb, so I have to apply all changes anyway to check them directly in the PCB.
Then, keep the button and save schematic with it.

Regards,
Bernhard