Re: CvPcb Save

I second Bernhard's comments.
I think it shouldn't seem like a separate program, just another dialog of
eeschema that takes the what you see is what you get approach.
As long as the footprint references are valid the schematic should be
updated when the dialog is closed, and marked modified if there was a
change.
Saving the schematic to file is then done through eeschema proper.

Russell