Re: Lib maintainers request help for reviewing installation script changes

​CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX_INITIALIZED_TO_DEFAULT​ is a relatively recent
addition to cmake.  Maybe 3.7 or so?  I'd hesitate using that in the
install script yet but maybe that's overly cautious.  If you do use it, we
need to bump the minimum version at the top as well.

-S