Re: Lib maintainers request help for reviewing installation script changes

If someone would pin down the exact version of cmake where this
available, I would appreciated it.  My benchmark (Debian stable) is
currently shipping with 3.7.2 although that seems like a pretty current
version.  I don't want to bump the cmake version too high and drop a
bunch of linux distros that are using an older version of cmake