Save gates.

Hi All,

As a follow up to the CvPCB save button discussion, I recently got a some
feedback from my friend who is a daily user of Kicad. In his telling he
recently managed to design a circuit, export the netlist, design and the
board and export gerbers and exit kicad without saving the schematic once.
I'm pretty sure he would have been asked to save it on close but, as a
concept is/should there be a list of actions that cause a save to disk of
project files either specific, ones or the entire project? For want of a
better term in calling them save gates.

Kind Regards
Russell