Re: JetBrains

I wonder if it's case sensitive.  I think on my home computer my windows
user name is Wayne and my linux user name is wayne.  I suppose I could
change it on one or the other.  Do you know if the licenses are
transferable?  I might give a whirl and if I decide it isn't for me, it
would be nice to allow someone else to pick up the license.