Re: Must tracks & vias of the same net be contiguous?

On 03/04/18 15:13, Jeff Young wrote:
> The clean-up algorithms depend on tracks & vias assigned to the same net to be grouped in the segment list.  Is that supposed to be guaranteed?

It is/used to be like this (there was/is a special sorting function,
called at least in the TRACK_CLEANER). I would however rewrite the
overlapping segment merging algorithm to not rely on the order of
segments in the data structure. If nobody opposes I could give this a try.

Tom