Re: rc2

On 2018-04-02 06:42 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Things have quieted down quit a bit so we should be close to an rc2
release.  I saw a 3D viewer crash report but it looks like it might be a
video driver issue.  Are there any other outstanding issues we need to
fix before rc2 is tagged?

I am seeing a problem with CvPcb where it fails to show me any DIP package options when I select a 7400 IC on a board. I need to file a report about the problem.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/                | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.html/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172           |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>      |             --Chris Hardwick