Resistor 2512 footprint [Kicad 4.07]

Hi!

I've had a an unpleasant surprise with a 2512 (imperial) smd resistor
footprint (Resistors_SMD:R_2512_HandSoldering) available in the Kicad's
official library (shame on me for not checking the dimensions before
sending the gerbers). When our boards arrived we verified that the pads
of this footprint are too further apart, up to the point that the
resistor barely touches the pads.

I've looked on some datasheets and other sources and confirmed that this
footprint is out of the recommended dimensions
(http://www.resistorguide.com/resistor-sizes-and-packages/).

I've attached an image showing the dimensions from the website
above. The recommended dimensions for 2512 are a = 3.5mm, b = 1.6mm and
c = 3.8mm, while in the footprint available on Kicad a = 3.2mm, b =
2.7mm (no problems with this been wider as it is a hand soldering
variant) and c = 5.2mm.

Dim(mm) Average     Kicad
a       3.5         3.2
b       1.6         2.7 (ok, hand soldering)
c       3.8         5.2 (too further apart)

I don't known if it is fixed in the new Kicad 5 libraries, but it would
be nice to be fixed in the legacy libraries as well. I can make the fix
if nobody have already made.

Thanks,
Augusto Fraga Giachero.