Re: [RFC] Able to install KiCad stable and "daily build" in same computer

Hi Jean-Samuel,

I suppose most people on the dev mailing list compile KiCad themselves,
but I am pretty sure the users would appreciate the possibility of
having two KiCad versions installed.

If you think the package is ready to be tested by a wider group, how
about announcing it on the kicad.info forum [1]? If you do not have an
account there, I can post a notice there for you.

Regards,
Orson

1. https://forum.kicad.info/