Re: eeschema: Mouse Warping on Navigating between Sheets

Hi Andrey,

It’s more nuanced than that.

Mouse warping is more-or-less necessary for interactive tools such as when routing or drawing a line — if you don’t mouse warp then you have a segment going to a random place (and a massive mess if using push routing).

Mouse warping is more-or-less a nuisance after a dialog when not in an interactive tool.

For more info see https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1745731.

Cheers,
Jeff.