Re: DRC Markers and dirty bit

I agree that the modify status of the board should not change if the
marker objects are not saved to the board file.  I'm not sure what the
best solution would be but your suggestion is one possible solution.  It
might be easier to check if the modify state is cleared before adding
the DRC Markers and then clearing afterwards.  I can't think of any
other board objects where this case would apply.  Modifying
BOARD_COMMIT::push() may be more work than necessary.