Re: wxPython-gtk3 woes

For our v5 release, I guess we are going to have to disable wxPython on
the platforms who insist on building wxPython with gtk3.  We can start
looking at the transition to gtk3 and wxPhoenix during v6 development.

Are distros actually shipping with wxWidgets built with gtk2 and
wxPython built with gtk3?  This seems to be the case if I'm reading this
correctly.  If they are, the question is why?

>>> 2. https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/python-wxgtk3.0
>>> 3. https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1762432
>>> 4. https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/libwxgtk3.0-0v5