Subject: RE: Right to use KiCad name / logo
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 13:59:55 +0000
From: Hilary Nathan <hilary.nathan@xxxxxxx>
To: Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: Javier Serrano <Javier.Serrano@xxxxxxx>

Hi Wayne
Many thanks for your prompt response.  I will follow up with Javier and
CERN's legal team to see what (if any) efforts have been made for TM
protection of the KiCad name/logo.
In the meantime, it would be great if you could contact the rest of the
development team to receive their response to my queries.
Best wishes
Hilary