Spaces in library nicknames

Le 13/04/2018 à 11:45, Maciej Sumiński a écrit :
> Another question is whether spaces are considered valid in library item
> names (symbols/footprints). Should both logical library names and
> library items permit the same character set? Seems reasonable to me, but
> I need to be sure.

The current symbol libraries do not accept spaces in symbol names (spaces break the library).
(Names are not quoted)

AFAIK, Inside the library cache, the full symbol name is <nickname>_<symbol name>
It means logical library names do not accept spaces, because currently spaces break the library cache.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS