Re: Why are courtyard rules not saved in the board?

Le 13/04/2018 à 14:20, Jeff Young a écrit :
> Hi JP,
>
> Cool; I just wanted to make sure there’s wasn't something I was missing.  I’ll go ahead and move it
> for 6.0.
>
> Here’s what I’ve got so far (hole-to-hole distance is the only new feature; the rest is just UI
> rearrangement):

No, there are many other DRC enhancements:

clearance/width control for inner/outer layers
management of margin layer and edge cuts layer
Minimal thickness of rings (for vias and round pads)
Management of board layers stack-up, and allowed layer pairs for blind/buried vias

And much more.