Re: Serious Lib cache issue, and fix in commit 2974a2c10

Hi Jean-Pierre,

I understand the patch and thank you for the fix, but apparently I do
not have enough knowledge about caching in eeschema to comment on the
approach. Frankly, I was a bit surprised to find out that colons are
permitted in symbol names stored in a cache library.

Regards,
Orson