Re: Spate of bugs in global fields editor (aka BOM editor)

Hi Jeff,

Are you referring to lp:#1761378 [1] and lp:#1763223 [2] or there are
more bugs? If you have the commits already published somewhere, would
you give links to them? It is easier to evaluate an approach while
looking at related code.

Cheers,
Orson

1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1761378