Re: Serious Lib cache issue, and fix in commit 2974a2c10

Hi Wayne,

I see, but I wonder if there is any benefit in making the colon
exception just for rescue/cache libraries? I suppose it makes them
special in the sense they cannot be used as regular libraries due to
illegal character in symbol names.

As I said, I am not familiar with caching/rescue code, but I imagine
that once eeschema finds "LibraryName:SymbolName" missing, it could
search for "LibraryName_SymbolName" in rescue/cache libraries. I do not
insist on a change, just taking an opportunity to learn about caching
mechanism.

Cheers,
Orson