Odd board

This might not be quite the right place to post this, but, I've found
something that is a slightly problematic with Kicad and board file.  I have
a PCB that has a NPH hole located off the board, I can't see it or select
it inside PCBNew, however, it gets a hole in the gerbers and I can find it
in the kicad_pcb file if I open the file with a text editor.

As it is my employer's board, I can't see them being OK with me creating a
bug report and posting the board file for just anyone to see; but, as I
have used Kicad myself probably a decade I'd send it to someone to evaluate
if it would help the project.

Is anyone interested?

Follow ups