Re: Odd board

That sounds like a bug (if there is invalid data like that, we should deal
with it in a better way)
It sounds like it might be easy to make a trivial test case to attach to a
bug report without using your employer's board as-is
(maybe by removing everything manually from the kicad_pcb file except for
the hole in question and the board outline?)

I can't take a look at this right this moment, but I could in the next few
days if no one else jumps on it first.

-Jon