Re: Generate Drill File window and its buttons

Hi Fabrizio,

Some of these issues have been fixed in my 6.0 tree, but I’m not sure I got all of them.  (It takes me a few hours to switch between 5.0 and 6.0, so I’ll check later and post some screen shots for feedback.)

Cheers,
Jeff.

PS: while it’s a couple of weeks out-of-date, a public version of my 6.0 tree can be found here: https://git.launchpad.net/~jeyjey/kicad/log/?h=6.0