Mac packaging update

Hi folks!

Over the weekend, I made a culminating breakthrough on some Python
work I've been working on since at least March 2017
(https://cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2017-March/065140.html).  I now
have a Python Framework embedded inside KiCad, scripting console and
all, which fixes many issues we've had for years.  For instance, I can
no longer reproduce the longstanding "Mac KiCad stops working if you
have wxmac or wxpython installed".  !!!

My changes require *one* change inside KiCad, setting
BU_COPY_FULL_FRAMEWORK_CONTENTS to ON (see
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/module/BundleUtilities.html) so that
it copies the complied full custom Python Framework into the bundle.

I am going to prepare a patch, and see if the last-generation
packaging scripts still work.  I expect they should--I don't actually
suspect any change for anyone else, because the Python framework is
usually a system framework, and those are filtered out by
BundleUtilities.  Doing a clean build from the old scripts to test it
will take a good chunk of today.  (I am not 100% sure it won't cause
problems for other folks, so I am prepared to set this behind a CMake
flag so people can turn it off.)

That'll take me a day, and I know we're running into a deadline, so I
just wanted to pipeline any necessary discussion :)

Adam Wolf

Follow ups