Re: XDG_CONFIG_HOME on all platforms

> How is this any different for what Ibsaid earlier?

I suppose you mean "I said". I'm familiar with Linux command line, not so
much with Windows command line. What you said about Windows env variables
helped me to think and research it further. I'll try to put it in practice
and give some hands-on advice in the user forum so that people ho don't yet
know how to can start using two versions at the same time (provided that
Wayne pushes the patch).

So, I don't think it's different, but I answered directly to Seth's concern.

Eeli Kaikkonen