Track & via clearances only in Legacy...

I just discovered that “Show track clearances” and “Show track clearances with via area” settings only work in the Legacy router.  We have a Legacy Router Options area in the general preferences dialog where the options could be moved to (they’re currently in Display Options).

Personally, I’d let this sleeping dog lie for 5.0, but I thought I’d bring it to peoples' attention.  (I’m happy to make the changes if people think we should for 5.0.)

Follow ups