Re: Might want to check recent fixes....

I have also noticed this. For some strange reason, Janitor does not
always mark bugs as fixed, even though the logs show that it had
processed all commits. I added some extra debug information, hopefully
it will help me find the problem. IIRC it used to work flawlessly for a
long time and I have no idea what has changed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Orson