Re: XDG_CONFIG_HOME on all platforms

> I tested my latest patch and I haven't heard any issues so I went ahead
> and pushed it.  I did not test it with wx 3.1.1 to see if
> XDG_CONFIG_HOME still worked properly.

I tried to find a distro with 3.1 packaged but didn't find any with a quick
glance (not even debian unstable). I would have tried it in a virtual
machine. If there happens to be a problem someone will find it much later.

I started to write a document describing how to set per-instance env
variables on different platforms:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rq8i2Ay7qpGpffaj-AQmE-Xp88ikHhgyt0Ygpi8717o/edit?usp=sharing

I think the proper place for it is the user forum FAQ at this point.
Feedback is welcome, especially on Mac because I don't have access to it.

Eeli Kaikkonen