Re: What are the smallest values for pad paste and mask clearances? Why can't polygon pads not use negative mask clearance?

With quick testing, without looking into the source, 0.000001 works,
0.0000009 will be changed to 0.000001 and 0.0000001 will be changed to 0.

>From the usability point of view this is, well, I don't have to say. In the
GUI it would be relatively easy to add "inherit" and "use value" options
instead of just using the values in non-intuitive way which has to be
explained with extra text in every place and which leads to this kind of
odd situations where a user can even by accident send buggy files to a
manufacturer (I think it happened to me once!). But I guess it would be a
compatibility issue in the board file level.

Eeli Kaikkonen