Re: [RFC]: New non copper pad paste and mask clearances behavior V2

Le 04/05/2018 à 14:45, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
> JP,
>
> If you are OK with Jeff's proposal, please push your patch so we can get
> some more testing on this before the v5 release.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne
>
> On 5/3/2018 4:39 PM, Jeff Young wrote:
>> I’m happy to clean up the dialog if JP wants to check in what he has.
>>  Just let me know….

I pushed the patch (with a few very minor fixes).

Jeff,
Be careful if you are thinking show or hide messages in pad setting dialog:
It usually create sizing issues when enabling/disabling copper layers in the dialog.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS