XDG_CONFIG_HOME environment variable.

I am in the process of fixing a minor bug in the code that fetches the
KiCad user configuration path.  We currently only check for the
XDG_CONFIG_HOME environment variable on non-windows and non-macos
platforms.  Is there any reason not to just go ahead and check for
XDG_CONFIG_HOME on all platforms?  I know in the past someone requested
that we allow it on windows to create a portable windows version of
KiCad.  Is there anything on macos where using this could trip us up?
If not, it will eliminate an ugly #if/#endif section in this code.

Thanks,