Re: Slash character in fp-lib-table nick names?

This was done because the schematic file format parser would break with the forward slash character. I hope to fix this early in the v6 development but it's a pain we are going to have to live with until the new schematic file format is complete. I wish I had the time to do it all at once but it's just wasn't in the cards. I have to implement this one piece at a time. There was an announcement on this mailing list about it. I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully it will be short lived.

Cheers,

Wayne