Re: Why do component location values not respect the grid origin?

I have some crude patches that changes this to be relative to the manufacturing ("aux") origin. That's the "private branch" all my bug reports refer to. It works in all situations I've tried, but I haven't tried more exotic configurations like polar coordinates.

My intent is to have this configurable by the user, with the default being the current implementation. Also planned but not implemented is to allow the user to choose which way the measurements increase, so that the Y axis can be flipped to increase as you move toward the top of the screen.

-Reece