Re: Call for Translators?

Hi Seth,

I have sometimes sent out an email directly to some of the "usual" and
recent translators for languages that were missing updates. I have been
playing with the thought of using something like transifex for the
translations, but I decided not to use that because I can not see how it
can integrate with having people submit pull request in github and keep the
translations in sync without loosing strings in a nightly workflow.

As we are in string freeze we could try to upload for languages that are
not very up to date from submitters via github. This could lower the
barrier to entry for some people for some languages. I am mostly thinking
about the GUI translations and not the documentation.

Nick