Re: A quick re-introduction

Hi Alexis,

Welcome back.  It's good to hear from you.  Hopefully you will be able
to shake loose some time to work on KiCad in the not too distant future.
 We could always use the help.

Enjoy your trip to Digi-Key.  To truly enjoy the full Digi-Key
experience, you should visit in January or February like I did.  Say
"Hi" to Jeremy and Ben for me while you are there.  Thank you for
representing KiCad.

Cheers,

Wayne