Re: V5 tag in bug tracker?

Hi,

On 28.05.2018 15:15, Nick Østergaard wrote:

> I agree with Simon that we are likely to have an rc3. We can just rename
> the milestone if we change our mind. Afterall it does not cost us anything.

To me, a "release candidate" is something we feel could be a release
unless the wider testing that a rc gets compared to a nightly unearths
some showstopper bug.

If we decided to go for a release without having another candidate,
we're basically claiming that we don't need that testing.

An ideal timeline would be to tag rc3, wait a week and if no critical
bugs pop up, put the release label on the exact same version.

   Simon