Re: Making adding of additional symbol *-sym-table files more easy and user friendly?

Hi Carsten,

it seems this ties in what an earlier proposal I did, see this post (and
the followup discussion):
https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg33224.html

My proposal was to ship a (fp|sym)-lib-table file along with library
packages, and then (explicitly) include that from the main table.

I'm not sure I understand your proposal exactly, but it seems you
propose something similar, as well as a standard location for these
tables so they get added by default? And, in addition to (not)
including a secondary table, also allow only including or exluding some
libraries from the secondary table?

All of these sound like good ideas to me :-)

Gr.

Matthijs