Recent change to LayerIDs

Hi Seth,

Your recent change to the assert in ToLAYER_ID() is going to cause issues.

Was there some failure we weren’t catching?

The reason we need it to be less restrictive is because the PCB background was put into the GAL range but is actually a board layer.  I suppose we could check against it specifically in addition to PCB_LAYER_ID_COUNT.  (We could also move the background into the proper set, but I think that might be a little too risky for 5.0.)

(FWIW, the unsigned is also an issue as there are two negative layers which are legal.  I fixed that in my 6.0 tree.)

Cheers,
Jeff.

Follow ups