Re: KICAD_CACHE_HOME environment variable

It looks like it works as intended, but I don't think the naming is that
good. Maybe it might be better to call it KICAD_RUNTIME_DIR analogous to
XDG terminology used elsewhere and nearby...

If it is called KICAD_CACHE_HOME one would think that this would control
the location of the 3d cache too, which is really inside the config dir.

So if is renamed to KICAD_RUNTIME_DIR might be better. But it is a bit
strange that XDG_CACHE_HOME is caught in the lockfile management too.