Re: Proposal to remove Default Pad Properties in 6.0

I agree, unneccesary option dialogs should not exist.

On the text and drawings part though, I would argue that one could have
both there. Footprint silkscreen setting separated from PCB silkscreen
settings, but it might become overkill settingswise :)

- Kristoffer