Re: eeschema GAL renderer (with old tools)

On 04/06/18 13:42, jp charras wrote:
> Le 03/06/2018 à 19:45, Tomasz Wlostowski a écrit :
>> On 03/06/18 09:24, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
>>> Correction: it wasn't in configuring, but in generating phase. It still
>>> generated makefiles. But compilation doesn't succeed:
>>>
>>> In file included from
>>> /work/ohjelmointi/kicad/kicad-dev/common/draw_panel_gal.cpp:27:0:
>>> /work/ohjelmointi/kicad/kicad-dev/include/draw_frame.h:37:10: fatal
>>> error: draw_panel_base.h: No such file or directory
>>>  #include <draw_panel_base.h>
>>>
>> Hi Eeli,
>>
>> I uploaded the missing files. Now everything should build correctly.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tom
>
> Thanks Tom.
>
> It looks promising...

Hi JP,

Thanks. The eeschema main canvas is mostly functional (I know so far
colors are broken, but that's a minor issue). I encountered a problem
with the library editor: why is the Y axis there inverted wrs to the
schematic/PCB editor? Are there some historical reasons for that?

Cheers,
Tom