Re: Help finding routing option

Hi Seth,

Your head is fine, do not worry. You will find the option in the PnS
right click context menu: Select Track/Via Width->Use Netclass Value (I
have just realized that the former should be called "Select Track/Via
Size). Grepping for ID_POPUP_PCB_SELECT_USE_NETCLASS_VALUES will get you
the interesting bits.

Cheers,
Orson