kicad doc build process

Hi folks,
I would like to know better the organization of the build process
(Continuous Integration) for the doc files.

What I would like to know precisely is:

- who is in charge to run the machines that build the docs
- what is the frequency of the build process
- where I can find the links to these machines (in the site)
- how it works (for better undestanding of the whole process)
  and how to check if, for instance, I did something wrong...
- where is (if there is) some docs for this whole process

I think that if all this in not documented, why not document it?

For my (very little) experience document processes is one of the best
way to improve them...

TIA

Best Regards,

--