Re: Untranslated strings

I'm thinking we should probably wait until after v5 and back port the
fix to the v5 branch but the string example you noted should definitely
be translated.  I don't know how much grief this would cause our
translators this late in the game.  Would any of our translators care to
comment on this?

Cheers,

Wayne