Re: ngspice-28 for KiCad

Hi,

Am 12.06.2018 um 21:46 schrieb José Ignacio:
> That is great news! Is debian packaging underway for testing now that it
> is DFSG compliant?

yes, for a long time already. :)
But now that ngspice upstream is completely DFSG compatible it's even
easier to do an update of the ngspice package and move this from
non-free to main.

Thanks again to Holger and all people which are involved to make this
happen!

Together with a friend of mine, which is also a Debian Developer, we did
some final hacking on the updated package of ngspice with some small
autopkgtest and did have found a small issue on the upstream package, at
least we think it is. :)
But nothing dramatically that would prevent further action.

So in short, I think I can do a initial upload of a updated package of
ngspice over the weekend. But then this will need to go through the
Debian NEW queue before it's usable in unstable or testing later.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert