Re: Slash character in fp-lib-table nick names?

Those are good reasons for not allowing slashes in the footprint names but
I don’t see any reason for not allowing them in *library* nick names. As
far as I can tell any character except : could be allowed before the :.
It’s a pretty long standing “bug” so we could view it as standard. It will
break "compatibility" with fp-lib-tables that use the slash character and
users were never warned about using it.

If it *will* be allowed in v6 why make people change it when going from v4
to v5?
​