Re: How to help users handle updating from version 4 to version 5 with regards to fp-lib-table handling?

Adam,
It should be easy to add a README file in the dmg package. I have seen quite a few apps that have a README file you can open before moving the main app to the Applications folder.

Just my $0.02,
Jean-Paul
N1JPL