Re: Bug Tracker Milestone

Hello Seth

I have created the following milestone names:

5.1.0
This is for fixes that are backportable from master, it could be string
fixes and minor features.

5.0.1
Post release fixes that does not involve string changes.

Att. Wayne, I would like you to say this is ok, or if we should use some
other names.

Nick