Re: How to help users handle updating from version 4 to version 5 with regards to fp-lib-table handling?

I plan on pushing the preliminary v4 to v5 guide to my personal repo
today for review.  Hopefully, I can get enough comments and feedback by
the end of the weekend to finalize and merge it into the master kicad
documentation repo by Monday at the latest.  How hard would it be to
provide a link to this document in the dmg?  I don't know squat about
macos packaging so I'm not going to be much help other than providing
the documentation and the link to it.

Cheers,

Wayne