Re: rc3

I just added the rc3 tag to the library. (A bit later than promised. Hope this is still ok.)

On 24/06/18 03:12, Rene Pöschl wrote:
I can add the rc3 tag to the library repos sometime Sunday afternoon.
(central European time)
A few minor corrections would still be nice to get into v5 but we do not
have any deal-breaker that would merit postponing v5 from our side.