Re: Documenting environment variables

Hi Eeli,

This is a good first start but it definitely needs some work before it's ready for the kicad documentation. I don't see this being ready for the stable 5 release unless someone has some time to step up and clean up the grammar and overly verbose writing. I'm also not sure where this document would live. The KiCad documentation seems like a good choice but it also might be reasonable to break it into specific app related pieces.

Cheers,

Wayne